Information Managers require a thorough understanding of information systems.
This online program from McMaster University will help you develop the technical knowledge you need to lead information projects and take full advantage of health information technology.
Select courses from the Health Informatics programs to build your program based on your training and professional development needs.
New! Participants in the Health Information Systems cohort now select three courses out of five available offerings.
About the Health Information System Certificate of Completion
- Part-time program, consisting of 3, 3-unit courses
- Informatics-focused content to supplement previous training and education programs
- Online delivery, instructor facilitated
- Designed in consultation with professional associations
Who Should Take the Health Information Systems Program?
- Individuals who have already completed an accredited Health Information Management program
and wish to take some Health Informatics courses for professional development.
What is a Certificate of Completion?
A Certificate of Completion is a non-academic certificate acknowledging that the recipient has completed a minimum of 30 hours of education and has successfully completed an evaluation component (exam, project, paper or presentation) that assesses the individual’s learning.
Please contact CCE for consultation to help determine if this
program is right for you.
Watch our Program Preview for Health Informatics, Health Information Management and Health Information Systems: